Friday, March 23, 2007

No hair, no lair

Here’s the story, there’s a baldy, who found a lady, not thru cold approaches. Then he lets the forum, he created, to crumble and decay. When fellow members rose up and pleaded for leadership, he was no where to be found. Instead, he was busy being authentic, and introducing his lady + her friends to the game, somehow, in some mysterious ways, that they could profit from all of this. Now, is he still beyond reproach?

I’m all for guys coming in this with a goal and if that goal is finding happiness & sharing it with a lovely lady, that’s even better. So I would encourage ppl to be in a happy LTR. In fact, when my good friend, who is in an LTR, told me he wanted to break up with her so that he can sarge with me, I came up with a few ideas (that I learned thru having relationships) to help him mend fences with her and to continue his relationship. I honestly don’t know whether he is truly happy with his girl, but who I am to judge? All that matters to me is that he learns to have a good relationship, which I highly recommend.

There are also “friends” I know, who are using “LTR” to escape from the game. This shit is tough and ego-bruising, I respect those who have the determination, dedication, and preseverance to be good at this. Unfortunately, for those who joined this community willingly and not man enough to handle the rejection, who decided to be in an LTR just not to sarge, please do not expect that I have the same respect for you as I have for guys who go out and struggle to learn to be good.

Then back to the fable story of this one guy, who was a bit power-hungry, as we all are. He is pissed that a band of us left his camp and started our forum. We all have differing agendas, I just find it refreshing that guys are pulling together, collectively make changes when the emperor got no clothes is not being responsive nor responsible.

All I say in that matter is, I don’t dislike the person, I am sorry that this same person is undoing what he worked so hard to build up before. As Jefferson once said, “Every generation needs a revolution.” Every dozen months, we need a new forum.

No comments: