Friday, August 17, 2007

Back to basics: finding the balance

Two weeks after that show on cable-TV, I decided to go back and run canned community routines to see if anyone is catching on. The good and bad news are, no one has caught me yet!

I can't say that I don't have any approach anxiety, but I contain mine so well that I come across as robotic. If I have to guess, I would say girls want to sense some genuine nervousness, not some asshole who is out there to mind fuck them, i.e. running materials without feelings. Being a good actor is very important in running routines, because after awhile, I can spit out routines without emoting, girls want someone who is both confident, with control, and also, with emotions. I'm at a point where I don't really care about their reaction, which is different than being unreactive. The latter is important, whereas the former has gone too far.

In any case, I'm back to going out to have fun again. Juggling girls is wearing me out! I need more dramas in my life.

No comments: