Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No meat, no heat

The only thing to do is to worship at her feet.

Some of us are more fortunate than others. I have older brothers to teach me that I should avoid supplicating to women in general. Growing up I watched them going out on dates, especially dinner dates, I somehow learned that I should avoid taking girls out to eat in general. This was finally confirmed to me loud and clear with my recent encounter with a dinner whore. Yes, Virginia, they do exist, even in the 21st century!

I normally don't take girls out to dinner on day2. From what I observed, this was a total party girl, my plan was to stew her and kept up the attraction over phone and text. It was working until I caved in. I was bored and went down my list of numbers that I collected recently (bad sign #1). She called back to ask me to join her for dinner (bad sign #2). One thing I did right was to make her compromise on where we go for food, however, I had to go pick her up even though I already ate dinner (bad sign #3). We ended up at this fancy place (30 minutes before closing) for food, but she was too busy talking on the phone (bad sign #4), with another guy whom she will meet up later that night (bad sign #5). Sure enough, the tool came to meet up with us at the restaurant (bad sign #6), who I immediately befriended and disarmed. She was whoring for attention, which I directed toward him instead.

The fun began when the dinner bill came, she looked at me, then she picked it up and handed to me. I ignored her gesture and went back to talking with the guy, he got the hint and left. She went on this tirade about she doesn't pay for guys, etc. She spewed out the almost textbook litany of reasons from Cosmo. I smiled and just walked out without looking back. She was so stunned that she seemed to be plastered on her seat. The waiter was dumbfounded, I simply didn't want to get into an argument with any girl in general, especially her, who at one moment, was a sweet, happy, party girl, and at another moment, a total dinner whore who felt this entitlement that the world owed her. Was she an anomaly or very typical of the trust fund babies?

There's a website where girls post what guys not to date, we guys should have something similar for these dinner whores! The sad part is that most guys, even the self-proclaimed PUAs, would gladly pay anything to shut them up, be gentlemen, or do whatever that's necessary to get her spread her legs, including moving in just to get regular access to the vagine, maybe a puppy will soften her up a bit more! They would rather blame other guys for their own shortcomings (yeah, even that physical kind) and failures instead of examining themselves, how they could have done things differently, do some actual self-improvement, pulling oneself up without pushing others down. Damn, I thought there was going to be a funny punch line...

Oh yes, girls are like buses, if you miss one, there will be another one coming, there are millions turning 18 every day. I won't let the fear of loss get to me, as Yoda said, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to the dark SIIIIIIDE!" So "Do, or do not, don't try!"

5 comments:

micawber said...

"Oh yes, girls are like buses, if you miss one, there will be another one coming, there are millions turning 18 every day." - HAHAAHAHAH

Very well put, for a gay ;). I am going to tell my friends this story. IMO, you did the right thing. Not only is that rude, but that speaks volumes of the kind of person she is. I can only imagine 6 months into that relationship, she will show up with a car, and proclaim that she doesn't pay for cars herself, guys do.

DDD said...

Girls are coddled and encouraged to feel that entitlement. I once went out with this girl where some guy gave her a new Audi A4, he wasn't even her bf, I doubt that they had sex. To her it wasn't a big deal. I also know girls who have guys paid for their insurance premium, rent, credit card bills, etc. The stuff that guys do for girls is crazy! So it's the fault of both sides, I will hold up my end of the deal, and I expect her to wrap her lips firmly on the other end ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DDD said...

Guys, let's get back to talk about girls. We are not here to chase guys, seduce them, and keep them. Keep the eyes on the prize, the vagine (not the anoos)!