Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Selling out and moving here

I blogged awhile back and I didn't have the motivation to continue, until we started our own forum. Here I am, back on blogger again, I will continue to blog, probably more about my life than about PUA techniques/theories. Those who enjoyed the rant'n'rave, there will be more of that too!

Much of the day was running around and following up with the situation I discussed previously.

I also discussed at length with a friend about what do I want out of the community. Apparently, people in the community are just as pussified as everyone else outside of it. So what's the point if all people do is to talk behind my back instead of to my face and help me improve? I think I have enough knowledge to start putting it to use for myself by myself.

There is no need to justify myself or prove that I am worthy of their friendship or whatever. Those who think they are above me, I'll let them examine their miserable lives. I'm in this to better myself, I don't need to bash others to make myself look good, nor do I have to engage in gossipy girlie behaviors, nor childish pranks. I intend to be the victor without victims.

1 comment:

micawber said...

These 'haters' will quickly fade into the background as you advanced socially. Don't think about these guys (I know you hardly do now), for once you achieve your goals you'll be drowning in vagine that you won't have time! Seriously though, you said it best when you said you are starting to put everything to use for yourself by yourself. That is key, as you are the only constant in this whole matter. Continue like this and you'll find yourself swimming in vagine in no time!