Sunday, April 8, 2007

The real conspiracy

Back when I first started running (what I thought was) Mystery Method style, indirect opinion opener, I creeped out 2 girls. That got me back to the drawing board and learned about BL, opening techniques, walk, and a bit style, from Lance Mason of PU101. Then I discovered their programs: Art of Attraction, Art of Rapport,…

Now they have Art of Seduction, along with many other specialized workshops, like Advanced Tactics, pulling girls home the same night, etc. I think the final program should be Art of Everything (A.R.S.E.) The sad part is, all of these “arts,” that they are just breaking bits and pieces of what Mystery described in his M3 model: Attraction, Comfort, and Seduction. I don’t know of what his “New Model” will be, I doubt that it will be that much different. Even the new TMM added one is the “Transition” right after the opener.

Yes, there are other b.s. terms that other schools use like Natural game, Advanced Seduction,… I personally will start an all-Natural, organic, pesticide, herbicide-free, no children were harmed, The Omega Man method. It will start with,

  1. Styles of attraction

  2. Secrets of rapport

  3. Sins of seduction


Come on, guys! If you actually believe that shit, you are fricking high. This is all about fun and games!

No comments: