Saturday, April 7, 2007

FR: How NOT to sarge the bartender’s gf

Be forewarned, this is my first FR. I’m the product of MM, PU101, Juggler, and my personal experience. To start with, I winged with this friend of mine for over 6 months, tonight was the first time he was able to #closed this hot Brazillian girl for day2. We had some good sets before, but never this chilled, at eased, and totally smooooooth. You owe me one! Afterward, he fell back into his rut of leaving early, another friend came just in time so I had an excuse not to talk to girls. Until we argued and I left to get some water,…

There was this hot girl sitting at the bar with this guy. The proper procedure was to open the guy, who had on a green t-shirt, thick golden neck chain, and grilles with ices, which I did by complimenting him for being the pimp. She was into it and I couldn’t get a straight answer what their situation was, so I just assumed he’s an orbiter, even though she was kino’ing him like crazy, but in my mind, I was there to befriend him.

Once the initial awkward stranger talking mode subsided, I asked her a few OEQ’s which she responded. I immersed myself into her answers and related my experiences, stories in life, some exaggerated, some not, that were comparable with the emotional undertone of her statements. She talked briefly about her non-traditional education, rather than busting her with C&F (as David D would recommend), I related her education with a deep emotion of how we struggle with conformity and our yearning to be free. I also spiked in a few subtle neg, such as how her handmade necklace out of some vines reminded me of how my 4-yo niece loves to make necklace out of beads.

As I learned and discussed in my previous rapport blogs, I kept taking her on an emotional journey, of deep and wide emotions to the point where she bought me a drink. Her female roommate came and they went off their discussion. In between her trying to get me involved into their interaction, I threw in a few routines, attraction type, to basically take control of the group to the point her male friend and female roommate had to talk, and I could engage her back in our emotional journey.

The point where the set hook was when she told me the guy serving us drinks was her bf. I tried my bf-destroyer routine and with some more rapport, she revealed the cracks in their relationship and how they don’t have the discussion we were having! Then she and her roommate went off for a smoke. I went and look for my friend who I had that argument, yeah, guys can have drama too!

As I returned, I noticed another guy was talking to the 2 girls, while they were smoking. I went in with some brief attraction materials and befriended the guy; somehow that triggered those two girls decided to go to restroom (why?) and my target insisted that I wait for her b/c I owe her a drink. So I opened that guy and his friends, chit chat, low energy conversation until the girls’ return.

My target took my arm and insisted that I buy her shot (as I agreed to buy the 2nd round for us). We did our shot and related some more, I suspect her roommate got the hint or was bored, so she left. Then my target went into this long ass story that she basically DHVed herself (for you MM guys, we were way into A3/C1). Back in my head, I started scheming for a good reason for us to meet up again. I false time constrainted that I need to join my friend and we should exchange contact info to do our activity. She objected in front of her bf, the bartender about 2 feet away, so I suggested and she complied by punching in my number into her phone and calling me.

Afterward, we talked for another 20 minutes, I kino pinged her, she was definitely a touchy-feely girl. As I was standing up and about to leave, her bf told me that I was talking to his gf, why he waited up until that poitn to tell me? I don’t know.

Break-thoughs:

  1. Rapport through emotional journey
  2. Cut routines down to < 10% of time spent
  3. Get more by doing less, give her the opportunity to talk and spike in a few attraction stories and routines to sustain her momentum
  4. Sarge a mixed 2-set at the bar, the bartender’s gf, without a wing

Need help in:

  1. Escalate the interaction by taking the emotional journey toward sex
  2. Bounce or venue change her
  3. A more solid close

No comments: