Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Being an ethical asshole

... SUCKS! There are so many juicy tidbits I want to blog about here. I can blog about minor offenses like guys taking advantage of girls because these girls don't know American culture, and how these guys are not man enough to pick up girls who know our local custom & way of life. Or there are some hearsay stories that are borderline if not outright criminal.

Instead of preying on vulnerable girls, let's focus on being vulnerable. Most seduction methods focus on attraction and they rarely talk about what keep relationships going. Sure, I'm all for tacitly flipping attraction switches in order to elicit IOI from girls at the initial part of our interaction. Attraction is necessary AND sufficient for sex, but what keeps people together? What strengthens our bonds with girls? This goes beyond showing our interest for them and beyond compliance tests in order to get them to invest into our interaction.

Friends have asked me because they wondered how I keep my relationships going for such a long time. Good sex helps, but ultimately, it's about being a normal guy. What that means is that I have hopes and dreams, failures and successes, strengths and vulnerabilities. But through all that happened in life, I am here and be who I am today. Girls look, not just for the fun happy social guy, but also toward their guys for strength and stability.

I know I shouldn't have, but I have mocked people who try to change their miserable lives. Deep down, I appreciate how hard they are trying to improve themselves. But ultimately, we must have a sense of who we are, what we are here to do, and how we fit in the world. Answers to these questions may be vague and of course, change with time. It's one thing to change our wardrobe, change our posture and the way we stand, or perhaps, our outlook and even how we conduct ourselves. But we must not violate our own and societal moral code in order to get girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post. There are attraction techniques that you use, but their just tools! They can't keep a relationship going. You need to have lots of relationships to understand how to sustain the good ones. That only comes through experience.