Wednesday, October 10, 2007

One year later, life of a normal & social guy

One year ago, I was so out of touch with humanity. I was busily doing my "newbie mission" so that I could change to be someone more social, instead, it was more of a death spiral into a potentially life-long loneliness. Thankfully, I have broken free of that silliness and I now have fun being among normal and social people. The one thing I learned, as a friend of mine said it best, "Joining the community is like going to college, the goal of getting in is to get out as soon as possible." There are some great techniques, wonderful ways of connecting with people, but the worst part of it are people in it.

For this Halloween, I'm almost back to where I started before I joined the community. I've been invited to more Halloween parties than I know what to do... there is a readily a group of friends who I can call up to hang out. We have more fun by ourselves than most community guys out "sarging." I don't need to "sarge" any set, I'm just social and talk to people. Sure, I use community materials and routines, not because I need that to interact with people, because I enjoy being a dick just to mind fuck people. In retrospect, I cringe thinking of the weird, creepy, anti-social things I did with community guys. I'm happy they are still at it; they are the living proof that some people can't change. There are very few wonderful people in it. They all are doing the same thing, distancing themselves from the lair/community.

Guys in the community brag about pulls, day2's, ONS/SNP/SNL, whatever as though they need to pin medals on their heartless and soul-less corpse in order to feel good about themselves. They then post these FR/LR in the lair to boast their prowess. The reality is that normal people are having fun, being social, and having more sex than these social retards. The thing is, I should have followed my gut feelings when I first joined, I was reading all these reports and guys talked about these amazing feats of taking girls home... Then I thought back to my normal house mates, they were doing that regularly, so what's the big deal?!

After nearly 12 months of being active in the community, I finally recognized it for what it is, bunch of losers who will never be anyone or anything in life but they are busily seducing each other. Sarges are nothing but dates among guys: awkward moments of silence punctuated with brief interlude of terror/fear of what to do next, e.g. that one guy has to "open a set," grasping at straws to find commonalities among guys who have no personalities nor identities, no sense of fun or adventure, quietly trying to outmaneuver each other to "DHV" to each other while missing the goal of being a normal & social human being, and worst of all, they don't even realize how they have fallen off the social grid with the rest of humanity.

If people want to do Mystery's newbie mission, go out alone and learn to approach strangers, develop the social intuition so that you have the ability of befriending anyone. Either create or participate in many social circles of normal people, i.e. non-community people because community guys are deviants. There's nothing to be proud of to be a "gamer," not everyone needs to be gamed, it's quite alright to have boring normal conversations instead of running routines or conversation tactics on every one. Give up the hope of being a horn dog who tries to game and then fuck anything that moves.

Create the life you want to have, be yourself; yes, just like countless others have said before. If you can't be yourself, then figure yourself out: (1) who am I? (2) what do I want to do with my life? (3) how do I fit in with everyone else? If your answers are: I'm a PUA, I want to be a dating coach, and I want to make money teaching people to be social even though I don't realize that I'm not social. Unless you ALREADY are a big name seduction guru who is doing this professionally, you've already missed the boat, it's too late to jump on this bandwagon, you probably don't have anything new to teach... go shove a traffic cone up your ass, yes, you just might have discovered something you like. We have enough parasites in this world.

No comments: