Thursday, October 11, 2007

The loser mindset

I'm having a blogger block. There are so many things I want to write about, I've started writing a few entries and I couldn't bring myself to finishing them. Blogging interruptus.

For those who have read Joseph Campbell and been captivated by the Star Wars saga, we all appreciate how a young boy grows up to be a super hero. Now with MTV, VH1, Craig's List, and most importantly, seduction lair. I can write a whole book on the 'modern day' hero's journey: of people craving for fame, seeking out companionship online, and ultimately, ending up as seduction forum gurus. I wouldn't want to write such a story without donation, because I have the Millionaire Mindset. But, I don't have a paypal account for you to anonymously donate money to help fund my adventure.

Money is NOT evil. We just happen to have gullible people. I can write about how a virgin, who has no friend, found an online forum, read & memorized all that was in there, and rose up to lead a group of sargers. Or another loser, who is so insecure that he decided to flaunt his weakness until someone poke fun at him, he lost it and threw a series of childish tantrums. Or another virgin, who is living at home, a textbook example of awkward, feels so insecure about himself that he takes on the role of being the leader of, I know what you are thinking, and no, not that at all, deviants. Or another hustler-wannabe, who found out that there are so many wealthy gullible losers, starts turning tricks for the said forum of deviants.

Sadly, I have a blogger block. So I can't post all those stories publicly. I'm so sorry. If you subscribe to my private blog, you can read all about them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't have a pay pal account, why don't you let people put some money in an envelope and give it to you? I think that's the millionaire mindset.

Anonymous said...

Are you suggesting the lair are full of closeted gays?