Saturday, October 6, 2007

A meta-update

There are several yet-to-be published blog entries on the basics of approaches, building a connection, conveying identity, and disqualifications. But they have not been posted yet because I'm not happy with them. Unlike many wannabe dating "coaches" who plagiarize materials from others and claim as their own, my blog posts are a reflection of my journey, my progress, my failures, my successes, and some from people I socialize with. There's no reason for me to make people believe in something that I'm not and this blog should be as comprehensive as I can make it.

The reality is that I don't come up with that much new materials and I don't want to rehash what other experts have posted. I want to include my experiences and how I have successfully (and sometimes, failed) to implement different tactics and strategies. The fun part of writing this is about sharing... and the ego strokes of having others read my bullshit. I don't have completely new materials of mine to push and I don't try to get people to enroll in some lame courses/workshops just to prove that I am some sort of a fucked up "leader of men." I already have a job I enjoy, I have a group of reliable colleagues, I have a group of supportive friends who are not afraid to call me out if I lie here.

Those who seek/desire something are forever condemned to get what they don't want. Let it all go and ye shall be!

No comments: