Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A guaranteed way to get girls... of any kind

To do almost anything, and to satisfy any fetish you have... definitely cheaper than a workshop, less work than going out, and ultimately, less traumatizing than getting married. I'm not sure I should give this away for free. You know what sucks even more? To see guys who market themselves, whoring themselves out to other guys, doing their utmost to seduce others, qualifying themselves, and worst yet, although comical, and quite sad at the same time, being sooooooooo needy!

I know, I'm sure we all have quotas to meet, but the last thing about having a strong innergame is to have the confidence to let go, to know that you are good enough, to not be outcome dependent. Afterall, this shit is about focusing on the process, not the result, right? Sorry, I got carried away and became supplicating by asking you, the humble reader, for confirmation, to validate me.

Oh right, I almost forgot about that open loop I created earlier. I would love to make you sign an NDA, but because you are my friends, my loyal readers, I won't charge you the full price. Alright, for you, and for this limited time only, I would give it to you for free, which would make me look illegitimate, so I do have to make something. For the time I've spent crafting this message. I will say this much. After you learn this, it will shatter your world, your reality, you will be a newly liberated man, with choices, the freedom to choose, so here it is... please don't tell your friends, refer them to me instead! I hope you can afford it... not for me, but for them!

No comments: