Monday, May 28, 2007

Lay off!!!

Following on my self-assessment how I have improved on my own and with "wings" who can behave like normal people, I have been inundated with calls, emails, texts, PMs,... of lame attempts from guys trying to seduce me (not the real life gay seduction). Seriously, I have enough spams in my mailbox, emails, and now I'm getting countless solicitations from these self-proclaimed gurus. I don't care about your money back guarantee, I don't care about losing "friendships" that are based on false pretenses: on making money off my back or using me to write prescriptions for you to sustain your habit. If you don't see the intrinsic value in who I am and what I am, get the fuck away from me.

I'm not your piggy bank, I'm not your ATM, I might make more or less money than you, I don't care, but you are not getting any of it. If you want to help me, wing with me, hang out with me, or vice versa, I'm okay with that if I have time. But if you have any sort of hidden agenda, I already sensed it and I don't like it. So get the fuck away from me if you think you can leech anything off me. You are not the first loser to try to get stuff from me, I have been dealing with drug addict patients before you have received your first bj that got you to nut inside her mouth! Besides, I doubt that you are getting any more girls, or hotter ones, or anything at all. Because I have yet to see you doing anything impressive in field. So STOP with creating this hype, you are a nobody, clearly the result of your great reframing technique! HA!

Go get a fucking life, go make some money like everyone else, not from your so-called community friends you are using the guise of helping them, AND go get laid, I've been getting that before I got into the community, I will continue to get girls, with or without this bullshit. Unless you plan on blowing me, with the stipulation that I get to knock out your front teeth first, I don't mind you gumming me, but definitely not biting my manhood with your yellow smoke-stained rotten teeth. Like I have written already, I want to give everyone, including your sorry ass the impression that I am not good, so I can get you to reveal your true colors. Now I have seen them, you are just another pathetic nickname on my ignore list. Thanks for playing! NEXT!

No comments: