Monday, May 21, 2007

The not-so surreal life

I'm going to make this entry short, so that I can quell the number of texts I'm getting, dispell any persistent rumor, and allay any unwarranted fear. I have not had any sexual relation with gf, ex-gf, mother, sisters of anyone that I already know; well, not intentionally, it's definitely not my goal. It's not my fault that we clicked, especially how we both agree that you are a dork; not so surprisingly, it's a widely held belief, even among those who claimed to be your friends. Back to me, you can blame my parents for giving me the good looks, quick wit, and intelligence; I'll take credit for my charms.

As I use for my tried-and-true LMR breakthrough routine: here it is, just the tip! There's a very environmentally friendly technique that I practice with party girls: catch'n'release. I don't move in with them, etc., because I take committed relationships very seriously. They are like sacred cows for me, even when I'm getting offer of free milk from elsewhere.

6 comments:

Stealth's Adventures said...

Did you go Wilder in-her in a Van down by the river? Stop being a tease! Tell me more. I must know.

DDD said...

HA! Patience, young grasshopper!

Vibe said...

I was out last Saturday with my normal friends and ended up # closing 4 girls. 2 of which were married. Funny thing is that I kiss closed the married girl and later found out that her husband was in the same venue. So in the end, it doesn't matter if you're the girlie friend, ex BF, the leader of a dieing tribe or the president, when you don't have any game, you'll stand on the sideline and watch a real man do the work :P

I kind of felt bad for the guy but it's his own fault for not keeping his women in check. I suppose he needs to learn how to be a man because his woman was ready to do more. If I see him again, I'll let him know about this blog. May be he can read it and get some thing out of it.

DDD said...

Being a man means more than just changing something from within, one also has to be able to give girls mind blowing orgasms. Guys who can't keep girls usually are pretty bad in bed... not just lack of physical prowess.

Vibe said...

That's so true. If you're good in bed, you can keep her definitely longer than normal (normal = 6-8 month).

But what you have to understand is that it is hard for some guys to get good in that arena. It involved more than just having your balls shaved (that is if they've got any). My friend got cancer and they jugged one of his balls. So he only has one ball but still managed to date a girl for year and they're getting married. Even with one ball, he does better than guys who have 2 balls.

On the same subject of seduction, I heard they offer bootcamps on sexual techniques now. I wonder if they do life demos, because we all love see a bald pussy.

DDD said...

Yeah, those workshops that show you sexual techniques... they advise you to bring goggles... for the squirting exercise. Where do you think guys get their "wet look" on their hair nowadays? That or hat hair!

One can only guess how bad it would for bald guys... May be that's why Lisa cheated on Style, despite his vehement denial! ;)