Friday, July 20, 2007

Bring girls freedom

Have you ever gone out, your friends were getting shitfaced, while you, Mr. PUA, can still have a great time, both with your friends and with everyone else around you? I just did last night, it was hilarious. We came up with the craziest "opener" and I would go up and use it on girls, of course, I would get them to get us drinks if I were to approach other girls with even more ridiculous openers. This snowballed into girls, I opened with those lines, coming back with their own ridiculous openers, uh, "pickup lines."

We had a great time. Girls were free to have fun instead of more boring and getting to know each other chit chat. Perhaps I have reached a certain level of calibration and I can project a friendly fun social vibe that I was using the most ridiculous opener, girls were doubling over and laughing their asses off. We first started with the super hot girls and then continued on down to the homeliest girl. All of them reacted positively and we had a great time talking, having fun, being happy. Of course, friends were just getting even more drunk by the minute.

If I were to break down my approach, I would start with being still, non-fidgety, calm, speak slowly, and loudly. Next is the acting part, imagine how an actor would do when speaking the line, then perform that. The trick is in the delivery, how I say, not in what I say. Openers are about getting people to pay attention to me first, after that is done, I usually would transition into something else. Be spontaneous, have fun.

No comments: