Saturday, July 7, 2007

I lied

Creatively. And I did, the time and date stamp on this post is a lie. Yes, I, too, get caught up in the 7/7/7 7:07 b.s. Oh, adapted from a recent movie I saw recently, "Anyone can learn to PU, only the fearless can become great PUA!" Or as someone told me Johnny Savior once said, "Hesitation leads to masturbation."

DaaaaAAAARGH! I just don't have any new profound insight, just go out and talk to people, I connect with some, most I don't. When I have even a tenuous connection, I immediately latch on and take them on an emotional journey with me. Some get bored, most continue. At the same time, I incorporate some kino escalation techniques. Instead of the lame excuse to touch the girl like using Ring Finger routine, I just pull them in, push them out. I was and still am a big advocate of routines, just the field tested, tried and true ones of my own. The days of using others' stories and routines are over...

Act out my stories, I involve them, sometimes doing future projections, and of course, with kino. Another fun prop I've used quite a bit is my camera, I would get girls to do poses, of course, I'll be in those, thus, more kino. I even use camera to open sets; no, not like the creepy dudes who pretend to be photographers.


I improvise some fun, creative things on the fly. Yes, that was a can of redbull in his hands, he was really out of it, and his head was on her milk pillows. I don't have much else. Go out, have fun, be social, just do it, stick to her to get in-her with plenty of kino.

3 comments:

wheatgerm said...

You lied!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibility said...

I cant really add anything to this. Great post as usual. Maybe I'll take your advice and start lying!!!!

Vibe said...

Hesitation leads to masturbation... Amen to that