Monday, July 30, 2007

Push-pull, getting her to invest, in bed

For those struggling with LMR, I personally have experienced it, and I was patient enough to plow through. Girls will inevitably raise false objections, "Oh, we are not going to have sex", "Put my bras back on", "My panties are staying on", "This is so wrong", "Why are we doing this?",... on and on. The key to push past LMR is to keep turning her on and then pull back, let her feel the loss. My technique is an extension of the Juggler Method, getting her to invest, making her please me.

The simplest way to take a girl's hand isn't to take her hand with mine. I start violating her physical boundaries very early in our interaction; I would get close enough to touch her hand, then I let go. There are times and place for playful kino, spanking, tickling, the things I did when I was a kid, with girls. Once we have established that touching each other is no big deal, I often get her to comply with other physical touching. There is the classic Mystery trust test; note that I would extend my hand, wait for her to put hers into mine, then I hold hers. I don't just move in and take her hand. The rest of this blog will get quite graphic. So stop reading now if this turns you on.

There's also the "almost kiss" that Future and Sinn blogged about. I tried it a few times, girls got really frustrated, so I'll be sure to do it in a playful context, not when she's ready to jump my bone. One thing guys who have encountered LMR talked about is that she wouldn't let me take off this or that. What's the point? My solution lately has been to be selfish. I would help her to get me hard, and help me to take off my clothes instead of hers. Soon enough, her hands will be on my little penis, and working her magic to make it grow. And of course, her mouth will follow. As long as I'm comfortable with that, she will soon let me take her clothes off to join me.

The way I see sex is a two-way street; why must she be the receiver? She gets as much enjoyment if not more than me. My way to deal with her false objections is to keep turning her on, then slow down, or stop, and re-initiate again. This is what I mean by push-pull. Girls get turn on seeing how they can turn guys on. One last thing, girls do NOT like sleeping alone; from teddy bear when they are young to cats when they are old. So go out there and keep those fatties warm. That's all, sorry, you didn't get the happy ending that you were hoping.

No comments: