Monday, July 23, 2007

Winning the frame game

Any interaction is a collision of frames. Any weaker frame will be subsumed into the stronger frame; or whoever holds the stronger frame would win. Girls are used to guys hitting on them, chasing them, caring for them (because of hidden motives),... in other words, guys tend to have weaker frame and girls are the selector. At the risk of sounding like our idiot POTUSA, we have to set our frames early: dominant, sexual, leading, selector, i.e. the decider. How?

The first is about our approach, indirect method subcommunicates that automatically, even with direct methods, we can still do that by following up with either qualifications, i.e. setting up hoops, and using push-pulls (or vice versa). The goal in the beginning is to let her know that we are not sure, if she's cool enough to be my friend. Banter, cock & funny, teasing, are various forms of implicit familiarity, that they are no different than our existing friends.

Once the girl hooks, then our next step is to escalate. We have to lead. As long as she has invested (or put effort) into our interaction, demonstrated her worthiness by jumping through hoops, passed our compliance tests. Then we can go ahead and state our intention explicitly. Many do this with SOI and it's okay to tell them what you will do to them. I have failed at this step because I didn't kino escalate at the same time. It's okay to run some comfort phone game, but the goal should be turning the interaction as sexual as quickly as possible. After all, the goal of being a PUA is to be characterized into the seducer NOT boyfriend role. We have tools that allow us to build comfort quickly, and not necessarily deeply, so we can start the seduction by compressing the distance between the face time to sexy time; note that there's no phone or text time, we want our interactions to be physical... not virtual.

Another way of subcommunicating this is to put time constraint into everything. Even on phone calls, don't call as a friend, i.e. talking without leading, thus ending up in conversation quagmires. When I meet girls in person, I always tell her that I have to do something else afterward, preferably, something social, and if she's worthy, she will be invited along. Also turn the table around, make her wait for me, also start training her to call/email me instead. Remember I wrote that girls become pushy after I had sex with them? Well, do that as quickly as possible, ignore the 7-hour rule, it only exists as an average. Read up on statistics if that holds no meaning.

One more thing. Be non-reactive. Girls are just emotional toys for us. I know this sounds misogynistic, you don't think girls feel the same way about guys chasing after them? If you have girls just gave you numbers, bj's, sex... afterward, they told you they have boyfriends; then you will learn soon enough that most girls are just toys to be played with and how much they truly care for the ones they professed their love. As sad as this may be, it's reality. It is what it is. Accept it and take advantage of it, or you will end up as the boyfriend they cheat on. If you were the boyfriend, my apologies, it wasn't my goal, she threw herself at me and I was just practicing my game.

In summary, go in with a suspicious curiosity, does she worth my time? does she meet my standards? My time is valuable, she has to work for them. My goal is to be the seducer, the one who has sex with them, not just another asexual male friend. Escalate both verbally and physically. Minimize time spent on phones/computers. Maximize time by being with each other physically so that we can escalate. Afterward, use technology to keep in touch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey B.A.M.

Recently found your blog and really enjoy your insights. I've noticed that you are on a roll lately.

I'm new to this "game" -- or maybe I should say that only in the last few weeks have I realized that I've been playing a game without a roadmap or knowledge of any of the rules.

As I have set out to practice, I am quickly realizing that escalating will be really hard for me. This is where I will have to step out of my comfort zone and push myself.

Thanks for reminding me that the best way to get better is to just get out there and do it - not texting, reading, or emailing about it -- but just getting out there and goofing up until I get my frame right.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find an email link for you, so thought this would be the second best way to bring this to your attention.

I tried your RSS feed but was disappointed you only provide summaries. Is this intentional, or an oversight? It really spoils an otherwise great blog!

DDD said...

I notice I improve most when I don't care/look for her reaction and I know who I am, deep down, and hence the strong frame. Go out, have fun, be social. I can't emphasize that enough that don't think about "picking up girls."

As for RSS feed, you can subscribe to my blog with your email address and you'll get an email notification. I am still figuring out the RSS feed thing, I'm a bit blog-challenged, obviously.