Wednesday, July 4, 2007

How to lose friends and alienate people

What a year it has been, I feel very privileged to have socialized (or attempted to socialize) with so many people who did a great job at losing friends and alienating people, here are a few things I learned from many community guys who are experts at this. Actually, I kid! They are great people... that's why they have to pay money to hang out with "friends" (uh, dating coaches) .

If there is one infectious disease we all should get, it's about being positive and fun. The 4 things that make for a great July 4th:

  1. Meat grilled
  2. Beer chilled
  3. Fireworks explosive
  4. ...

2 comments:

Possibility said...

The Four For America!

I don't have the same experience as you, thankfully I suppose, with people sacrificing their lives and personalities to this sort of thing. I don't know if this actually puts me in a minority. However your key point remains, it needs to be about having fun and enhancing your life, not voiding yourself of originality and personality. Whats the point, then?

micawber said...

I don't get it, the fourth thing is women? What kind of PUA are you?! PU is about seducing men not women, duh! It reminds me of the trix rabbit and when the kids tell him trix are for kids. Well, silly women, PU is for seducing men!