Monday, September 10, 2007

Keeping up with cold approaches while maintaining relationships

Ever since I've been managing multiple relationship threads, my mindset tends to just build comfort and I run very little if any attraction because it's not needed. I discover that my game in cold approaches has been deteriorating. When I meet up with people I already know, we already have a certain set of commonalities, rapport is established, running jokes & conversational threads already existed, we just continue. However, every single cold approach requires myself to build all those things from the ground up. So I need to go back, rebuild my attraction & comfort routine stacks from the ground up.

I will post some insights in the near future that is an amalgam of well known methods: Mystery's & Juggler's along with my field experience. Using those insights, I'm building routines stack. The stack has multiple conversational threads, open loops, hook points, compliance tests, and various push-pulls. I'm easily bored, so I have to change my routines to tackle my sticking points.

No comments: