Sunday, September 16, 2007

Slow Sunday

There are a few entries about PU that I've been working on, but I just don't have the motivation to finish them. Of course, on my desk right now, there are 3 stacks of papers I need to get done before I go to bed tonight. And what I would I rather do? Come on here to bitch & whine!

I must have missed the memo or invite. What used to be the hippest part of this town has turned into cougar central with nightly parade of cock fest! I have been avoiding it as there are many more places to hang out but I was hoping to see some fireworks last night, and it didn't fail to disappoint. The worthwhile part of the night is that I discovered 2 new drinks... they were delicious! A good night is like a good martini: start with a base of good company, with modifiers of tasty libation, and accent with plenty of hot girls.

Time to add a list of events to my calendar. Nothing makes me feel better about getting things done than planning to do them!

No comments: