Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So I'm going to hell

Why? Probably NOT for flirting with girls, dating multiple girls, having meaningless, albeit passion-filled crazy no-string-attached sex, and certainly NOT for trying to get people to buy something from me.

How dare I to mock people who talk about "inner game" and turn that into "in-her game" (tm). How dare I to call most self-proclaimed seduction gurus "gay" for trying to seduce men/boys, into buying their products. How dare I to write that looks matter more than game. How dare I to suggest that most nerds/geeks/misfits who didn't have friends up until a certain age, probably should drop out, because they have missed that social-development window. How dare I to repeat what Sinn said before, that most guys don't get good at pickup. How dare I to tell people that realizing the American dream, is almost like winning the lottery!

Life is a combination of nature and nurture. We can make do with what we got, some people are, because of their time and place, happen to be "it." If Mozart was born today, he would probably be diagnosed as autistic and if he's lucky, he might appear on 60 minutes; and if his mother is a celebrity, like Jenny McCarthy, there might be a book about him. Sure, we all deep down want to be somebody, the reality is, we don't have to settle, we struggle and make the best of what we got.

Same with pickup. Most guys who are in the community now, rarely because they were good with women. Usually, by inference, they are probably not very popular with people in general. That's why I'm a strong advocate of not running game, not being natural, I'm all about being normal. What is normal? It's about having friends, learn from each other, have fun together, build memories together. Once we have socialized, if we have any social intelligence, we will naturally rise up and begin to lead our group of friends. Friends will bring in more friends. And thus, this is how the social circle is formed and grown.

Instead, most community guys don't spend time to be normal. They don't learn to make friends, have friends, maintain friendships, that last. They always think they are the champion of individualism, the worst of the bunch is the Ayn Rand admirers. Sure, many CEOs and high power executives are secret Ayn Rand admirers too. Just because they are that way doesn't mean you can reach their level by joining the same cult. Instead, those guys have so much more social intelligence and experience, they might be motivated by what they have read in Atlas Shrugged or the Fountainhead. But community guys are not normal, socially aware, to play those power games to be there.

The community guys end up gaming other people's girls, instead of befriending those guys and their friends, community chodes think they can steal people girls. That is the reaction they get. I'm the first to admit that I'm not that socially intelligent or experienced, but I'm normal enough to befriend almost everyone, not creep them out, or to give fodders for them to think I'm some nut job. So before you even start running game, learn to behave like a normal person... Using game materials to befriend people is like using dynamite to fish, in a fishbowl, the size of your palms.

I have no problem with using community materials, and I do use on almost all girls. In fact, they are inoculated against community gambits; try to use anything, they will say you are a copycat, because I've already broken them in. Learn to have a conversation first, then sprinkle in community materials, the secret is to titrate to the right amount. The difference, between that a drug that heals vs. a poison that kills, is the dose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YOU ARE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll buy you a drink when you get there. Actually, I'll get you a drink I think you'll like, and ...