Saturday, September 29, 2007

What's your favorite movie?

Not the one that made you cry, not the one that made you question yourself, not the one that opened your eyes, I mean the one that got your more tails than anything else. This subject came up in my conversation earlier, and without a doubt, my favorite is Titanic. I discovered in college, the best excuse was to get a girl to come over was to invite her to watch movies. Thanks to Titanic, I got laid after the movies when it was still playing in the theater, when it was released in VHS, HBO, DVD, and recently, someone performed the theme song at a restaurant.

Thank you, James Cameron and Celine Dion. You helped me close the deal. Go ahead, you can add this to your stack as your movies value elicitation routine!

I still blame girls to this day, for ruining many movies for me, because they didn't let me finish, no, not that! Watching movies, so I really don't know the ending to many popular movies!

No comments: