Thursday, February 28, 2008

Some recent revelations

While I was out with my "wings" that I met in the lair over one year ago, girls have pulled me aside on several occasions to ask why I was hanging out with weirdos. I was quite tolerant of those weirdos at that time, so I dismissed questions from those girls as shit tests and eventually, I finally realized the problem.

Almost everyone have seen movies about autistic savants, the classic one being Rain Man, they have this innate talent and no only that, they have this internal compulsion to do that one thing until they get good at that one specific task. In my experience, extroverted guys also have a similar compulsion, they feed off the energy of the group and they can barely stand being alone by themselves. So they naturally have plenty of friends and of course, they usually are quite good with girls. Same way with some guys who are good with women because they have this naturally high sex-drive.

This might be a logical fallacy, then I looked back at guys who have very little experience with women, they tend to have much lower sex drive. Of the guys who I've met in the community, most of them prefer spending time by themselves or go out to game girls with other guys, of course, they almost always end up going home with guys. This led me to coming up with the more accurate description of "sarging," basically, guys going out on dates with other guys.

Back in the forum, guys spend more time trying to convince among themselves who is better at getting girls by posting their (fabricated) reports. For some reasons, this just escaped the attention of these supposedly smart guys, that most of these reports were filed around 2-5am in the morning. Now, I don't have that much sexual experience, and I certainly am not that great in bed, but after sex at night, I'm usually dead tired and sleeping around that time to even think about posting at those early hours. And those who know me can testify that I don't sleep that much, and if I were to be involved in a pull, followed by sex, and may be even a 3some, I certainly wouldn't have the energy nor would I be awake at that time to post or even visit the lair forum.

Then I figured out that guys were more busy in setting up dates, umm, out winging / sarging, with each other and seducing each other to go to workshops, buy into materials, or sign up for bootcamps. Where is a better place to find a group of sexually frustrated, confused, and inexperienced young males than the lair? The lair is the perfect place for gay guys to hide. I don't mean the queer and proud to be queer, but the insidiously destructive kind, the ones who are outwardly in denial, but inwardly self-loathing type. So there it is, the lair is the all new 21st-century version of the old Catholic church for the clergy, where closeted gays hide to seduce young guys. If these guys were truly interested in girls and have the healthy heterosexual drive, they would be good at getting girls instead of spending years in forums looking for wings and newbies. If only they would make a video like this:

No comments: