Thursday, November 8, 2007

Beautiful simplicity

Thank you for your emails about how my life is without the community, I'm doing great not hanging out with community guys. Sure, I don't open as many sets and I don't get that many spectacular blow outs, repetitive rejections, or creeping girls out. I am so much happier, I have friends who are fun, living exciting lives, and socially well-adjusted. Funny enough, I also have plenty of female friends who come out to party not to "sarge." When we are out, we play pranks on each other... Other girls get involved, we don't need to run game because girls actually open us wondering what's going on. Unlike the countless community guys standing around observing us, as Mystery said, be the observed... not the observer.

The best part of being socially connected is that I get invitations to parties, events, and other activities without having to pay. No cover, no ticket to buy, and girls are so friendly without the awkward exchange of contact info. Better yet, there are no eager, horny, needy, and creepy community guys trying to come in. Being in a relatively small (big) city, girls told me countless stories about how many community guys failed to get them. This is usually after sex, when I debrief them and they ask me how I know those so-and-so weirdos. The sad truth is that most self-proclaimed PUAs (and community guys in general) don't get laid. And girls they have full montied are fat, culturally inept, mentally handicapped, have faces only their mothers would love, or any combination of above.

The better solution is to get out of the cesspool of social retards that many called the community, befriend with normal people, go out and be social. You will find your life much more rewarding without dealing with the general neediness of guys, you might even discover humor, something that would make people laugh their guts out without even faking a smile. Best of all, you won't be tempted by those gay gurus trying to get into your ass and your wallet at the same time. It's so great when people are up front with their intentions and we don't need each other for anything... we just be with each other because we are fun.

No comments: