Thursday, November 1, 2007

What a blast!

This Halloween probably aged me several years! Damn, too much partying and I'm not sure I can handle the 3rd round of parties this weekend. Being here during the winter months can be depressing, and surprisingly, I am walking around with a smile all morning even though I'm dead tired. I can't imagine what I'd be like if I had more booze.

I was going to post something about starting my 99 lonely nights of winter. But I just can't, that would be lying when I am surrounded by so many happy people, going to parties without any community guys,... Ah, life is good!

Keep up the good work, guys! I'm going to take a break and give this a go in a few weeks (again and again)!

Are you kidding me? This is my only way of getting some more attention from guys... gay guys! I wouldn't give up blogging about social retards so easily.

No comments: