Saturday, November 24, 2007

A belated happy Thanksgiving!

I have much to be thankful for this year. Most of all, specifically related to having fun & being social, I feel I am part of humanity again... by being out of the community. Which reminds me...

During my first year in the community, I accidentally met up with some guys who were in the community about 3-4 years ago at a party. Although they seemed relatively normal, there was something game-y about them and somehow, I figured out they were at one time, in the community. We started talking and they told me about their trip to Hawaii, where they accidentally crossed path with TD and helped him teach a bootcamp. For some reasons, they never discussed why they were not active in the local community and they didn't offer much advice, unlike many "forum gurus." They seemed to be relatively happy and that was something that festered in the back of my head, which caused me to slowly question why seemingly normal people not in the community.

Then the onslaught of market droids in promoting one product after another, that's when I realized that we have been captive audience of an expanding niche market. Furthermore, the "lair/community guys" were mostly socially inept guys. How this came about was during my conversation with another friend recently, about why certain people who don't make good friends.

Most community guys don't make good friends, not simply because they are needy, but they are selfish horny pricks. Part of being friends is participating in a two-way process... For example, community guys would save up money for bootcamp (one after another), but they wouldn't go out and spend money with other guys. Another is that they would try to score simple things, like rides to bars/clubs, from each other. The worst part is when I introduce them to my non-community friends, be they were girls or guys, these community chodes would run game on them; even after I explicitly warned them that they do NOT run community materials on people I know.

Girls want to be picked up; or in their lingo, they want to meet someone special when they go out. But they certainly don't want to be an experimental lab animal in helping these guys master their games. There are so many ways to relate with people besides running games. These community dumbasses also apply silly alpha-male bullshit with each other in lair politics. In the game of life, profession,... some of us may not be experts at socializing with women, but we have played our share of office politics and other cut-throat bullshit to be where we are today. Playing these sorts of silly games with other guys is pathetic at best.

There are so many ways to be friends that I can't begin to cover them all, I can only point out of a few things of what not to do. I haven't socializing with lair guys lately, what I can write about is from my vague memory, and I'm sure they have figured out new ways to screw each other instead of girls. Yeah, I know... I write at least once per week about why people should stay away from community guys.

No comments: