Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cooking under pressure

Many stressors in life are created internally. The whole approach anxiety is basically mental drama that people conjured up because of something else. Remember how you made friends in kindergarten? How is meeting a stranger any different now?! Most interactions go nowhere and that's quite alright... what bothers me lately is that day in and day out interaction, that gradually builds and sneaks up on me. I am having a difficult time dealing with the emotional impact of it.

The journey that I started over 1 year ago has gotten me quite far considering how much of a social retard I still am. From what I see, the effort of keep going pays off eventually. Beware of this...


Where am I now and where do I want to go... in terms of "pickup." I've been wrestling with these questions the past few days and I don't have any good answer. I'm happier than I was this time last year. I'm almost as happy as when I was in a very fulfilling romantic relationship previously. Partly, I am glad that I don't have to deal with those man-on-man dramas. Partly, I am relatively happy with my progress in field. Partly, I am juggling with some relatively successful relationships. The difficulty is answering the question: what is enough?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...check out

http://www.datinggroundwork.com/community

It goes quite well with the theme of your blog

--Fashion

DDD said...

Thanks for your comment... I already posted a link to his article here.