Thursday, June 7, 2007

All gay, all day, every day

Just when I thought summer has started, it pulled a Sharon Stone's Basic Instinct on us; a brief flash of the sun, and now it's back into hiding. Dammit, so I just have to soldier on, pretend I've talked to girls, and expound on my new insights. Actually, no, because I have a hard time lying, as I often tell my friends, I have a very weak frame, that's why I often believe what people claimed as conquests, when in fact, they were just "visualizing."

Since I haven't talked to a random girl in nearly one WHOLE week, I have to resort to do what this community does best, being gay: talking with other gay community guys and theorizing about girls. Okay, first off, there are some great theoretical frameworks and routines that work beautifully and consistently. There is, however, a limit on how much we really have to do. Instead of the silly shit, being myself has worked great so far. I have came to realize that doing what I used to do isn't that bad at all. Surprising how once I've gotten past the initial awkwardness, we can be quite normal, and whether we like it or not, we don't always have to click right away!

Then I visit this one forum regularly. OMFG, the amount of gay shit being posted there is more than what we would get out of Tom Cruise's ass, with a roto-rooter AND a healthy dose of colonics, after he has been constipated since the 80's because he got his shit packed by Goose then Ice. Since when do people have to make such a big fucking deal out of going up, talking with a girl, and if we click, great, if not, fine. Why the big hoopla?! Sure, there might be some initial momentum we have to overcome so that she gets to see us as normal, not like that dude from Red Dragon. Afterward, play it cool and she's just a girl, why conjures up so much drama in one's head?!

Worst yet are guys thinking up new excuses of not talking to girls; a friend told me how there is a thread about guys are investing time and effort into improving their writing, as in hand writing, I kid you not. My handwriting is atrocious, and it doesn't matter, especially with computer printout. The last time I picked up a pen to write anything, was to sign my signature; which I always get compliments. Gay, I know. The worst kind of gay ass behavior is this general neediness, whether to seek out attention (like I do with this blog) or be such a try-hard to advertise.

Take writing FR/LR for examples, I do them for myself and I keep them in my private journal. Yeah, try to get at them, ladies! Not because I like to keep records, but as a way of forcing myself to sit down and evaluate where I am at and what I need to do to get to where I want. Do I post them in public, so I can bore people to tears... or worst yet, I wonder if they are reading some kids' cries for help. Oh, love me, please! I'm trying, you know how hard it is to talk to girls! Oh, please, do love me, for my effort! I thought we are grown men here, not attention deprived kids trying to seek approvals. Yes, I have posted FR/LR's, all because to show off? Not really, usually because I encountered something amazing that everyone should know. More often, I have no fucking clue how to respond/deal with an issue. I'm quite sure other people with more experience can give me directions on how I should react next time. Much of life is responding to what has happened already.

The most undesirable response that I do NOT want to get from people is, "Ewww, what the fuck was he doing/thinking? Is he gay?!" That's the guy's version of creepy. Some people just have this craving for ego strokes, from other guys (gay, huh?). For me, I really don't give a shit. My obsession isn't about getting guys, not to be a leader/seducer of men. Once you've seen one hairy asshole, you've seen them all. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about, I'm a doctor. Okay, now I just write more silly filler crap here so I can wait for you to stop laughing. But breasts and other feminine bits, the work I have to go through to get to see them, feel them, and (ab)use them, not when they present to me in my office, they only further reinforce the age old adage, "Once you see a pair, you will want to see them all."

No comments: