Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What's your price?

This is becoming an apparent money driven business. I'm one of the few hold outs who think the community should remain free. Yeah, free love! Who would have thunk that?! In any case, just a brief survey. If you were to take a recent newbie in the community out, to show him the way, how to harness the force, decipher the matrix, whatever gay shit you would discuss and demonstrate... What would you charge for your service?

The going rate for most workshop is around $1600 for about 25 hours. Some charge more, and others less. What do you want in return, to compensate you, for taking someone out?

  1. Some guys suggested buying drinks. I'm all for that as that would relieve anxiety.
  2. What about cold hard cash? How much?
  3. Better yet, I think we should indoctrinate newbies like I would into any gay club, a bj. A bj a day, keeps the doctor and anxiety away. Orgasms are great ways to release stress. I rub one out before I do any approach, I might as well teach a newbie how to do it for me.

2 comments:

mikeherderseconomy said...

that was gay. but seriously, i dont see anything wrong with charging. Free love, yes, but free trade too! Im all about the freedom babe! What I would find offensive, is if you charge but you cant deliver the goods. Even if you are an awesome pua, if you havnt taught a bunch of guys, you probably cant teach. So i say, drinks for the first 7-10 live sessions, $100 for the next 10, then you can start increasing your fee. Honestly, though, after so many sessions, I cant think of any reason you would want to keep doing it other than for the money.

DDD said...

this whole community is soooooo gay at so many different levels. i have a great reason for keep doing this, to make that connection with that one special girl. to go out with the explicit purpose of "pickuping" women has always messed with my mind. i rather be in the moment and having fun. thus, a workshop would really mess with my head.