Sunday, June 17, 2007

Why I like nottie girls...

How do you flip a girl from this...



To this?







  1. Buy her a drink
  2. Compliment on her "uniqueness"
  3. A good neg hit
  4. A well presented DHV story that flipped all of her attraction switches
  5. Social proof
  6. Reward on her investment and relate to her emotions
  7. A good smack on her ass
  8. The SHOCKER! Blog about her lame ex-bf here
  9. Give her the gift that lasts forever; no, not diamond! Pay attention, herpes are forever
  10. Switch her car insurance to Geico

4 comments:

Vibe said...

11. You've got to have Passion and drive her wild and Wilder.

DDD said...

I take no responsibility for comments on here, especially if you use my In-her game (tm) secrets to pick up underage girls,.. I look forward to seeing your name on the (top 10) sex offender list!

micawber said...

What the hell, I do #1 and #8 all the time and it doesn't work!! And one time I did switch my car insurance! What am I doing wrong?! I'll pay you $10000 to fix me!!

Anonymous said...

I will fix you for only 1000 dollars. I will teach you how to stand around and look cool and talk to nobody. This is extensively field-tested... IT REALLY (doesn't) WORK!