Thursday, June 14, 2007

More work, less drama

For those who keep pressing [Refresh] on this blog, sorry, I've been busy with work and my social life has been limited. I don't know how people can maintain multiple girls, because keeping less than a handfull is already difficult enough for me. Girls have this tendency to monopolize my time if I give them the opportunity. I think I've learned recently is to keep phone conversations as short as possible; although they build comfort, I don't get to escalate, they are neither face time nor sexy time.

Finding activities to do seem is becoming a pretense to get together so we can have sex. I should skip all that b.s. and tell them to come over to blow me. Or just straight up, "Sweetie, I miss seeing the top of your head!" Yes, mull that over and give it a few more seconds to sink in. Finding a girl with an oral fixation is tough!

In case I won't be back until after father's day... Happy day for not being a father! If you are a father with daughter, please start training her with daily lollipop. Git-r-done!

1 comment:

micawber said...

Wow, it sounds like you keep yourself busy with a slew of girls. Have you noticed any patterns? Like, can you tell more or less when you get the number how likely it'll be if they'll do a Day 2?