Saturday, June 16, 2007

You got hair, not fair!

So, here's the thing. I should preface by saying that I'm by no means a relationship expert, however, I... know... everything! Because, let's all repeat after me, boys and girls, "you are a doctor!" Very good! Why do I encourage some people to have relationships, while I deride others for having them? There are, of course, multitude of reasons, the simplest being, one was a bitch (not future, or now) boy instead of a toy boy.

Seriously, I am a strong advocate for long term relationships, serially or in parallel. The caveat being that we should continue relationships that enhance our lives. Relationships can be beautiful, joyous, life altering experiences. If people are in an unhappy relationship, they should end it, do NOT prolong the agony. Despite what I blog about here, I am all for stable, fulfilling, long term relationships, when they have found someone who they can connect, share, build happy memories together, and more importantly, people must be happy with themselves, not needing to have relationships to fill the void, or in the case for girls, too scared to go into the cold dark night alone and anything warm is better than none at all.

For those who asked me to blog about the negative aspect of relationships, sorry, I only have good things to say about them, because by the grace of allah, no one has cheated on me (as far as I know nor do I have a reason to suspect), no one has irreparably damaged me, I have been blessed with having relationships with some wonderful and amazing girls. So for those who some how found this blog and want to have a relationship with me, I'm sorry, my past girlfriends have set a very high standard, beauty, brain, energy, personality, outlook,... it's a long list. Don't worry though, it's all worth it. Like one of my girlfriends once told me, I'm a great investment.

Now, why would a girl want to be with a guy who schemed, planned, strategized to be a pseudo-leader of men, running around like a chicken with its head cut off, commenting instead of doing, analyzing instead of playing, self-deluding (oh right) "reframing" instead of being happy with reality?! I talked with a few others, we are rather surprised that there are so many guys in this to get other guys; so my description is more of amalgamation of guys who I can confidently say are gay. Yes, both in terms of being lame, and having the desire to get butt-fucked, i.e. albeit appearance suggests that they are popular, the reality is that they really do enjoy being dominated by others. They are busily deceiving themselves, in denial obviously, I have yet to see them with any girl of beauty or substance, and seducing other men. This pickup bullshit is about going out to have fun; it should not turned into a popular contest among guys, why get political when this isn't even a job, I don't make money from this nor do I have the desire to.

As many have said before, "Those, who can, do. Those, who can't, coach." I don't even know where to begin to teach others how to be happy and have fun being social. Again, repeat after me, "Happiness comes from within, not from without." This is what in-her game is all about. No amount of money, girls, or for many in the community, guys will fill that void that they called life. The only thing of value that people can bring to the table is to have fun together. First, we have to be happy with ourselves, then naturally, everyone else around us will be happy. Like all STD's, it's better to give, than to receive.

2 comments:

Vibe said...

Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Others can see it, but you can only feel it :P

micawber said...

I completely agree with what you said about happiness. If you make PU your source of happiness, well, it'll be pretty volatile. As for long-term relationships, I have no clue since I've never been in one, but I'll take your word.