Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Here's the thing...

People have asked me privately about this many times... This blog is for my own amusement! There might be some nuggets of truth or useful info on being social while having fun, but mostly my opinions. This is not the New York Times. People and/or events I blog about might or might not exist/occurred; I may or may not be talking about you or anyone in particular, because, after all, I am not that important and neither is anyone else. Seriously, go live the life you want, go make things happen, don't be a stalker or trying to figure yourself / myself / anyone else out by reading this. There is no hidden agenda, no master plan. Be A Man. Live your own life!

P.S. In case it wasn't obvious, this entry is about my feelings how most PU workshops are... gay! As in homo-erotic, man-on-man, butt-raping, recto-rooting, cock-chucking gay, because most participants in the community are! The sooner they accept their lack of success with women is due to their suppressed homosexuality, the quicker they will be happier.

No comments: