Friday, June 29, 2007

Life goes on and let it be


Just like my motto says, "Having fun being social." The former can't be taught, and the latter can be practiced. Ultimately, they have to be internalized and then going out, talking with people, that's what living among other creatures is all about.

I doubt that "having fun" is something that can be learned. I'm almost always happy when I go out. Otherwise, I stay home to work on my "inner game." Not so surprisingly, other people go out to have fun too. Forget the game, forget tactics, techniques, and whatever schemes you got, when you go out with an agenda to get/take something from others, they will know.

As for "being social," learn to enjoy talking and sharing with people. What makes them tick? Would you want to be friend with this person? Do you have other things going on in your life besides going out to game? In that case, share them. You will connect with some and most you won't. I'm certainly not at a level that I can bond with just anyone, nor do I want to. Maybe this is what I suck so bad in field, I can't remember most of my interactions to learn what to do or not to do in the future. The good ones just flow naturally.

For me, the two things drive each other and yes, they can be mutually exclusive. I have fun when I'm social and I'm social when I have fun. People try to get at this state by using all sorts of b.s. I don't think there's one guaranteed way, find your own. There are friends who I hang out just to kick it, and I've known people who just suck the life force out of me. Some even go a step further, they are value vampires. All they want is to get something from me, and they will not be around when I deny them access. One girl said it best, this person she saw, he had the resemblance to the elusive killer in Red Dragon, in terms of looks, demeanor, and his general vibe.

Do NOT buy into the hype of the community that these are some magical techniques, they are not. Hustlers have been using them for years to get something from someone. All I suggest is that use these techniques judiciously to connect and bond with some people. They are not meant to work on everyone. But then, do you want to fuck every girl you meet? If you do, you have other issues. Learn to let go of expectations and desires, work on being in the moment, with people, enjoy life, it's quite short.

2 comments:

micawber said...

Great post! I think this truly shows your evolution into a natural, laid-back cool guy that attracts women into his life, not by ploys, but rather just his energy. This post is sublime in its message.

DDD said...

I don't believe in evolution, I've been reborn! Damn Sinn is posting the same shit... I can't believe these guys are stealing my ideas!

(1) Sinn about being vibing and giving, which I've been blogging all along

(2) Tenmagnet was talking about being upfront, be a man.