Monday, January 28, 2008

And you can quote me on that!

I'll keep updating this, just quotes of what I said recently to friends, family, etc.

  • Teaching pickup to most "community guys" is on par to teaching a retarded kid to be a neurosurgeon.
  • My blog entry titles are very similar to those on the cover of magazines for teenage girls... My blog is like the Cosmo for men, without girls. I have to keep it gay for latent homos to understand.
  • I wish I can find myself a god-fearing girl, so I can use my staff to show her who is god.
  • Yeah, that group of people are pairing off. I can't wait for them to start breaking up, I'll be ready to help their girls rebound!
  • They are sooo boring, I bet you to turn each other on, they recite all the numbers in Pi to each other!

No comments: