Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Beer goggles

Like a patch of recurrent herpetic sores, this blog keeps coming up with new entries! Before I launch into the main topic, I want to publicly thank those who have been reading this blog... this all started as a place for me to vent my frustrations and eventually, I discovered that the community needs a voice of reason. Not just another blog with the hidden agenda of building a client base.

In reviewing my old pictures, from parties, going out, I realize how important it has been for me to carry my camera around. So many girls that I thought were hot when we first met, upon reviewing our pictures, I realize how fugly they really were! So if you don't have a digital camera, get one, it's great for capturing how you've changed, the people around you, and more importantly, if the girl you've been trying to re-establish contact is actually worthwhile.

Happy New Year. I hope you will prioritize your health, wealth, and a social life (with multiple social circles) above going out to get girls, and if you have hopes of becoming a dating coach, I hope my diatribes have dissuaded you from it.

No comments: