Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The in-her game(tm): The sure-fire way to see if she's yours

Somewhere online, there is a long list of IOI's that we can memorize to tell if she is interested / attracted. In the end, attraction doesn't mean anything if we don't convert it to something substantial. Sure, attraction is fleeting, then move to deep rapport as quickly as possible, but why? Another strategy is to get her to invest into our interaction, but how? All of these steps have to lead to a close, and to reach any type of a close requires a series of compliance tests.

I've been blogging about the fluffy feel-good, be a better person, improve oneself,... this is about hardcore tactic and strategy. Let's step back from the ultimate goal, sex. Sex itself is the final compliance test for many, it is her way to connect because of her desire to invest. In order to slowly lead her there, we have to make her jump through a series of hoops, to get her to invest, and we evaluate her to determine if she has qualified.

In non-community lingo, make her do stuff for us. Start from the beginning, I test for compliance by using the high-five following by the hand-squeeze test (to check if she squeezes back), side hug (to see if she hugs back), turn her toward me and get her moving closer to me (or the "lock-in" position). Next, get her to introduce her friends, move her to another location, isolate her, get her to open up by talking about herself (use the open ended questions, A3 qualification questions,...). Like most interaction, the difficulty is not the act itself, but what happens in between acts. In this case, the nuance lies in how I reward her in between each compliance test and I will express my approval accordingly. Of course, she always does moderately well, she puts in great effort, but I can see her doing better; i.e., what she does is never good enough. Just don't overuse it!

If a girl is superattracted to me, then she will automatically try to please me by doing all sorts of activities to prove her worthiness to me. What if she doesn't? Then I know that I need to pump up her emotions... this can range from short momentary IOD, take-away, to express my disapproval, to "beating" her with a straw / pillow / foreign object, to spanking her, to picking her up; physical caveman techniques tend to pump up her emotion and girls get frazzled and become emotional. Then lead her to the next compliance test. Do NOT go back and re-test her!

I personally don't like a long list of activities that I would do to her, which would come across as robotic and too algorithmic. This takes patience, failures, and much practice to internalize and perfect over time. Even into a relationship, I still keep the evaluation frame. I like one trick that a friend of mine likes to do, get her to sing, learn a new song, and my personal favorite, get her to cook for me, find new restaurants, new activities to do, plan trips, etc. As sexist as this may seem, women's nature is to nurture, to please, and to comply.

The money shot is this... if a woman is with us, our job is not just to lead, but to make her do stuff for us. This is the best gauge of her interest, not a long list of things to look for, things to do, but whatever that pleases us. Once again, this goes back to having confidence, know what you want and how you will get it. This is how we pimps roll with our ho's!

No comments: